About Global Team Venture
Now you can walk, run or ride with Global Team Venture to raise support for Global Project ministry partners that work to share Christ and restore hope to those in need.
Ride with us from Canada to Iowa, through Minnesota’s vast iron range, sprawling forests and around its 10,000 lakes – all to raise necessary support for Convoy of Hope and A21. See pictures from the 2012 tour.
Fifty people of all cycling abilities will ride 500 miles in 8 days. They will stop in communities throughout Minnesota to share about the work of Convoy of Hope and A21–encouraging people to pray, give and serve those in need.
- Raise $100,000 for the work of Convoy of Hope and A21
- Involve 50 people of all cycling abilities
- Bike 500 miles in 8 days
Learn more about this adventure on our tour information page.
Join us on Saturday, August 17 for the 1-Day Walk•Run•Ride Campus Tour and help raise support for Convoy of Hope and A21. You have the option to:
- Walk or run 5k at Apple Valley campus,
- Bicycle 40 miles (Apple Valley to Faribault campus),
- Bicycle 60 miles (Shakopee to Faribualt campus),
- Bicycle 70 miles (Edina to Faribualt campus), or
- Bicycle 90 miles from (Minnetrista to Faribault campus).
Please note that cyclists will need to provide their own ride back from the Faribault campus.
Goals for the Walk•Run•Ride Campus Tour
- Raise $100,000 (together with the Minnesota Tour) for A21 and Convoy of Hope
- Recruit a 200 participants to raise a minimum of $200
Learn more on our event information page.
Ride for Those in Need
We are raising funds to further the work of Convoy of Hope and A21. Convoy of Hope is a faith-based organization with a driving passion to feed the world through children’s feeding initiatives, community outreaches, disaster response and partner resourcing. A21′s mission is to abolish slavery in the 21st century through prevention, protection, prosecution and partnerships.
Learn more about Convoy of Hope and A21 on our cause page.